Friday, July 18, 2008

I wish there was a magic pill

I think that someone should invent a pill that would take away my cravings, give me energy, smooth my cellulite, shrink my belly & dissolve my double chin...Yes, no more double chin. That would be awesome! Well until someone does that, I am going to continue going to the gym. There are days that I actually look forward to it...then I get there, and I want to cry. I literally felt like crying when my trainer actually came damn near to pushing me over the edge. I know I complain, but I really am glad that I am going. I feel like I am getting stronger. I don't feel like such a wimp anymore. I do wish that I was losing more weight. I have sort of reached a plateau or something. I guess at least I am not gaining. If anyone knows of a pill -- let me know!

2 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Keep it up Jametha Darling. I am very proud of you.

Lindsey said...

You know....I am actually using the chemistry skillz I learned as a student at PGHS to create such a pill. Yeah...I haven't gotten very far.

I love this blog! Very inspiring!