Sunday, March 1, 2009

I have started the hCG diet with a friend. I am hopeful that I can attain my goals. Here are my stats for Week One My experience is this so far:
Day 1 load: Started out at 214lbs. I felt odd all day, kinda sick actually. I didn't feel like eating, I really had to force myself to 'load.
Day 2 load: weighed in at 213.8. I felt better and had more energy. I was able to eat, but not like I wanted to. I was really looking forward to the 'load'.
Day 3 load: weighed in at 213.8. I felt good and back to normal, except with more energy. I enjoyed my load day, and ate what I wanted. But I was really looking forward to my very low calorie days.
Day 4 500 calories: Weighed in at 213.8. I was suprised I didn't gain any weight during my 'load' days. I was pretty hungry throughout the day. Had a major headache from giving up my Diet Coke. I wanted to eat, and had major cravings. The day kinda sucked and made me wonder if I can do it.
Day 5 500 calories: Weighed in at 211.6. Awesome! I feel better! I really didn't have any hunger pains. I still have my caffiene headache. Maybe I should start drinking coffee?!
Day 6 500 calories: Weighed in at 209.4. I wish that I can drop the weight like this every day...but I know I will slow down. I feel better, and I don't have a headache yet! I wonder if I can drink my 'low-carb slimfast shake' for a meal instead of the meat and veggies?
Day 7 500 calories, no HCG: Weighed in at 209.8 :(. Disappointed that I didn't lose anything, and instead gained! I am hoping that it is a fluke. I think that it may be because I cheated (that is a strong word). I ate butterless popcorn at the movies for Lukes Birthday. But I thought that it would take the place of both of my starches (I didn't eat the bread). I was a little nervous about it effecting me poorly, so I cut out the second fruit, and the second meat. Maybe I didn't eat enough. What happens when you eat less than the 500 calories? I was pretty hungry throughout the day. The family had pizza for Lukes birthday, I settled for an apple.
Day 8 500 calories: Weighed in at 208.8...I was hoping to make up for yesterday, but that is good I guess. My hunger has really left me. My cravings are almost non-existant. It is almost boring not eating. I think that I ate junk for something to do. When I get bored, I automatically think, "What's in the pantry?" Now I have to stop myself, and chug some water. I am not getting headaches any more. I think that is a good thing.
Day 9: Weighed in at 208.4...only .4 lbs? What about the lb a day? I have been soooo good too! I wonder if taking tylonol is bad? That is the only thing that I can think of that I am doing...other than not eating the full 2 meals a day. I am definately not eating more!
Day 10: Weighed in at 207! Yay! I finally lost my lb in a day! At least that will help me catch up. I almost feel like my clothes are a little looser, I don't know it might all be in my head. Edgar keeps telling me that I am looking better. I think that it is his way of keeping me motivated.

No comments: