Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hcg Diet week 3 cont...

Day 20: 201. I thought for sure I would lose a pound today...so sad. I think I will try the apple day tomorrow.
Day 21: 200.2. I didn't do the apple day, I just didn't eat any starch. I think I am going to work on that, even though that is the only thing I enjoy eating nowadays.
Day 22: 198.6. Yay! That helped put me back on track for my goal of losing 30 pounds in these 40 days. I figure that I have to lose .7 lbs every day until the 25th to reach my goal. Crossing my fingers. I am thinking that laying off the starches is possibly helpful. Oh yeah, goodbye 200's!
Day 23: 198.6. Ugh, I guess it was my fault. I made these awesome cookies for Brie's school class. I am not as strong as Amber, and I had to 'taste' it. I kinda made the recipe up, and I needed to know if they worked out...well that one taste turned into a full cookie. They were really good. I am glad I stopped at just one! I did take Amber's advice and froze some for later :). Day 24: 197.8: Yesterday I felt good all day. I even totally forgot to eat dinner. It only effected me this morning...realizing that I was hungry. I am still worried about going back to normal with no hCG. I am afraid that I will go back to eating crap. And I have a long way to go.

No comments: