Sunday, March 1, 2009

hCG Diet Week 2

Day 11: 206 lbs...lost another full pound! That is awesome, I almost feel like this can stop at any time. I am so used to dieting, and then plateauing. We will see.
Day 12: 204.8, Well I haven't plateaued yet. Still feeling good. I do keep thinking about what I get to eat after my 40 days are up. I sure hope that I don't 'fall off the wagon'.
Day 13: 204.8, I knew it would happen sooner or later. No loss...but I am stil optomistic.
Day 14: no hcg 203.8. Ok, that is what I am talking about! I even cheated a little and had some horseraddish on my itty bitty steak! Well, maybe that is not cheating, but it sure was tasty.
Day 15: 203. I am still feeling good. Yesterday was really hard for me, my cravings were so strong. I gave in a little and had one Hershey Kiss. It was a mistake because I felt really guilty, plus I wanted more! It magnified my cravings. But I held strong the rest of the day. I am also worried, because I doubt that I will have enough hCG to last the full 40 days. This morning, the two squirts didn't seem to be as much as the other days.
Day 16: 202. Another lb is awesome. I felt really good all day yesterday, and so far today. My cravings have subsided, and I can fit into some cute pants that I grew out of!
Day 17: 201.4. Still feeling good. I got a little hungry yesterday, but nothing I couldn't handle. I had a sneaking suspicion that I wouldn't lose another pound, only because that seems to be the pattern.

No comments: